Monday, April 28, 2008

Back to blogging...


Iam back to blogging after a long break. It seems like yesterday when I published my last post, but days ran so quickly that its almost 18 months.Year 2007 has been a great year for us as we were blessed with a baby boy.Life has been hectic ever since with the little one around but we are enjoying every moment of it.We have now moved to Belgium and are residing in a nice quite town named 'Halle', some 50km away from Brussels. Life here is much more different from that in US.Its very serene, simple and peaceful.

After settling down and setting up a routine of things, the urge for blogging started growing in me like a wild creeper.Finally I have decided to take some "me time " from my hectic schedule and start blogging.

With so many new blogs, events and activities in the blogosphere, I think there's definitely lot of catching up to do!!!


2 comments:

Indian Food Rocks said...

Hey there! Welcome back and congrats on your bundle of joy!

Vandy said...

hey just came across your blog.. We moved recently from US to Europe too.. I find it less stressful too compared to US! :)

Love the banner picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails