Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Princess Barbie Cake.

Made this cake a few weeks back for the sweetest little one (my SIL 's daughter) in our family.
Simply followed the instructions from Here.


I started out making the cake a day earlier. Used a 8 inch round tin and a 8 inch bowl for the cake as mentioned in the video, but just when assembling the cake I realized that the dolls legs were longer than I expected. With no time to bake another cake my sister-in-law and me decided to do some adjustment. We used a hollow round tiffin box, stuffed with cake scraps and made the barbie stand on that. Glad I was able to pull it through and was much delighted to see the surprise in the little ones eyes.

So if you plan to make a princess cake, measure the dolls size before baking the cake :)



6 comments:

Mahi said...

Nice cake n glad that u pulled it through!

divyagcp said...

Beautiful Cake!!

VineelaSiva said...

The cake looks beautiful...............

Priya Suresh said...

Cute barbie cake, great work SUmi..

Unknown said...

Fabulous cake, looks so nice.

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

looks gorgeous Sumi..;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails