Monday, June 03, 2013

Summer Colours from my Small Garden

Its too late to say spring colours but the rain showers this morning made me feel like spring after a super hot weekend.It was nice to see all the flowers and plants drenched in raindrops, definitely felt that they enjoyed the rain more than we did.
Here are few pictures from our small garden space in the front.

I was so excited to see the first rose flower of the season.
 " A Rose is a Rose"  - King of flowers :)

Do you know this flower. I 'm so fascinated by this beauty. It comes in various colors, white, pink, peach..I t was beautiful when it was fresh two weeks back.


These are tiny plants, that bring such beauty and color to the landscape.






Love those raindrops :)


Last but not the least, My Pea Plants started blooming too in my patio.
We tried this plant, just for fun as my son insisted that he wants to grow peas. Turns out that this is one of the easiest to grow. All my other ambitious seedlings are still struggling to grow in this great New England weather :)




6 comments:

AJ said...

Absolutely lovely! My garden is only just starting out this year! The weather has been so awful in tne north!

Mahi said...

Nice pictures Sumi! We got some dahlias this year and they really light up our mornings with beautiful flowers! :)

Happy gardening!

virunthu unna vaanga said...

really very wonderful dear...

malini said...

colourful and nice pictures. happy gardening.

Priya Suresh said...

Very pleasant and beautiful colourful flowers, lovely garden.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blooms in your garden!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails